beginers kayak

General Kayak Discussions
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lucky17
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

beginers kayak

Postby lucky17 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello I am new to forums and kayaks and I am challenged when it comes to computer skills .I am 62 years old and am interested in buying a kayak for fishing in fresh water and salt water.Could you help me with any suggestions concerning what type of kayak I should get .Any sugestions would be appreciated

Return to “The Kayak Forum”